Fat Daddy Fonts End User License Agreement
By purchasing, downloading, installing or by opening an archive package containing the Font Software, you agree to the terms of the Fat Daddy Fonts End User License Agreement. Any of these actions shall indicate your express agreement to these terms and conditions. This is a binding legal agreement between you and Fat Daddy Fonts.
Please note that this is a license to use the Font Software, not an agreement of ownership. This license to use the Font Software is non-exclusive, terminable and non-transferable and the use of the Font Software must be in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
Without limitation, below are examples of uses that ARE permitted under this Agreement: (1) You may use the fonts for commercial and non-profit purposes ; (2) You may use the fonts to create a design or product that you earn royalties on (e.g. logo, T-shirt); (3) You may install the fonts on up to two  computers owned by you or your company and operated in the same physical location; (4) You may alter the letters when used in a design; (5) You may convert the text to curves/outlines so a design can be sent to a third party and displayed/printed without the font being installed. The fonts are licensed to and can ONLY be used by the person who purchases the fonts.
Without limitation, below are examples of uses that are NOT permitted under this Agreement and require purchase of a separate license from Fat Daddy Fonts: (1) You may not send your fonts to a third-party (e.g. your advertising agency, dealer, subsidiary, parent company, service bureau, client, etc.); (2) You may not install the fonts on more than 2 computers or any computers not owned by you or your company; (3) You may not use the Font Software at more than one physical location; (4) You may not change the name of the Font Software; (5) You may not install the fonts on a web server or otherwise install the fonts on the viewer's computers in order to display the letters on a website (e.g. Cufón, sIFR) or use the fonts in a software application in which the intended purpose is to allow others to use the fonts (e.g. a Flash-based design program in which the user can create a logo or design using the fonts); (6) You may not embed the Font Software into editable documents for use on computers that are not Licensed Computers; (7) You may not convert the Font Software into other formats (e.g. OpenType, Type 1, True Type, etc.) or translate the Font Software into other platforms (e.g. UNIX). (8) You may not publish the glyphs or letters contained within the Font Software in any printed publication in which the purpose is to provide another user with the means to copy, trace or reproduce the glyphs or letters (e.g. patterns). (9) You may not create stencils or patterns from any glyphs or letters contained within the Font Software in which the purpose is to provide another user with the means to copy, trace or reproduce the glyphs or letters. (10) You may not use the glyphs or any letters contained within the Font Software in any digital files in which the purpose is to provide the end user with the means to utilize the letters or words apart from the Font Software itself (e.g. clipart). (11) You may not resell or redistribute the Font Software.
LICENSE - The licensee is defined as the individual or company utilizing the Font Software. The Font Software licensee must be a registered client with Fat Daddy Fonts or authorized distributors in order to use the Font Software and receive support.
If you are licensing the Font Software for business use, you further agree that, within 30 days of receipt of a written request from Fat Daddy Fonts, you will fully document and certify that use of any and all Fat Daddy Fonts Font Software in your possession at the time of the request conforms to your license(s) from Fat Daddy Fonts.
Upon payment of the non-refundable license fee, Fat Daddy Fonts grants the licensee a nonexclusive, terminable and non-transferable license authorizing the licensee to use the Font Software on no more than two (2) computers at a single location unless you have obtained a license for additional Licensed Computers. Please contact Fat Daddy Fonts if you require additional licenses. Portable computers may be included within the number of permitted Licensed Computers provided that such portable computers are primarily used at the Licensed Location.
You are permitted to make a single back-up copy of the Font Software. The permitted copy must contain the exact copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices that appear in the Font Software.
Use of the Font Software by anyone other than the licensee terminates, without notification, this license and the right to use the Font Software.
YOU MAY NOT:
(1) YOU MAY NOT SEND THE FONT SOFTWARE, OR ANY PORTION OR COPY OF THE FONT SOFTWARE TO A THIRD PARTY SUCH AS A COMMERCIAL PRINTER, SERVICE BUREAU OR CLIENT. If the Font Software needs to accompany a design sent to a third party, a separate valid license must be purchased. You agree that you will not modify or alter, nor create derivative font files from the Font Software.
(2) You may not Distribute, rent, sub-license, sell, lease, transfer, lend or otherwise make available to others the Font Software or any copy or portion thereof, except as expressly permitted in this License.
(3) You may not modify, de-compile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or re-generate the Font Software. You may not remove any proprietary notices, trademarks within the Font Software or documentation. You may not convert the font to another font format. If you need the font in another font format, please contact Fat Daddy Fonts for further instruction.
(4) You may not duplicate or copy the Font Software except as needed to use it as expressly permitted by this Agreement.
(5) You may not install the Font Software on a file server that can be accessed via the Internet or other external network system by computers and printers not located at the Licensed Location.
(6) You may not embed the Font Software into your hardware, software, or web pages.
(7) You may not convert the Font Software into other formats (e.g. Type 1, True Type, etc.) or translate the Font Software into other platforms (e.g. UNIX).
(8) You may not publish the glyphs or letters contained within the Font Software in any printed publication in which the sole purpose is to allow a third party to copy, trace or reproduce the glyphs or letters (e.g. patterns) independent of any design.
(9) You may not create stencils or patterns from any glyphs or letters contained within the Font Software in which the purpose is to provide another user with the means to copy, trace or reproduce the glyphs or letters.
(10) You may not use the glyphs or any letters contained within the Font Software in any digital files in which the purpose is to provide the end user with the means to utilize the letters or words apart from the Font Software itself (e.g. clipart).
GOVERNING LAW - This Agreement is governed by the laws of California, U.S.A. You expressly agree that any disputes related to this Agreement will be resolved in a Los Angeles County District Court, California, U.S.A., or the United States District Court for the Central District of California, U.S.A., and you consent to personal jurisdiction and venue of those courts. If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable the balance of the Agreement will remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
TERMINATION - The license rights granted under this Agreement will immediately and automatically terminate without notice if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement. In the event of termination, and without limitation of any remedies under law and equity, you agree to immediately return the Font Software to Fat Daddy Fonts and certify that no copy remains in your possession or control.
LIMITED WARRANTY - To the extent not prohibited by law, in no event shall Fat Daddy Fonts be liable for any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, business interruption or any other commercial damages or losses, arising out of or related to your use or inability to use the font software, however caused, regardless of the theory of liability.
If you have questions concerning this license, please feel free to contact us.